NYOS now has a new way to take online donations and payments through a brand new portal, RevTrak!
RevTrak integrates with Skyward and allows you to see if your student has a remaining balance for any needed payments. You can pay via eCheck, debit, or credit card for things that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Cafeteria Meals
- Athletics Fees
- Field Trips
- Club & Extracurricular Fees
- AP Exams
Go here for a flyer OR just follow these steps to get started:
- Go to nyos.revtrak.net and click "Log in to create your personal Web Store account." If you haven't previously logged in to Skyward, you will need to enter your student's credentials. After doing this, your student's account will show up when you are logged in to the webstore.
- To make payments, click on your student's name to view fees assigned to your student OR click on the needed item to submit a payment or make a donation.
- Click "Add to Cart" next to the appropriate item.
- Confirm all items in the cart and click "Checkout."
- Enter your billing information and click "Continue."
- After verifying your information, click "Place Order" to process your transaction and view your receipt.
Payment will be processed and your receipt can be viewed and printed. A receipt will also automatically be sent to the email address provided. Additionally your receipt can be viewed at any time through your RevTrak account.